- September 22nd, 2011
- Write comment
Jeremy Powers took top honors at the after-dark UCI C2 Gateway Cross Cup in St. Louis, MO last night out of a very selective and strong lead group that had formed by five-to-go containing: Ben Berden (Bel), Jonathan Page, Jamey Driscoll, and Todd Wells.
Elite Men Top 5:
- Jeremy Powers (USA) Team Rapha FOCUS in 0:57:23
- Ben Berden (Bel) Stoemper at 0:00:05
- Jonathan Page (USA) Planet Bike-Blue Bicycles at 0:00:08
- Jamet Driscoll (USA) Cannondale-Cyclocrossworld.com at 0:00:11
- Todd Wells (USA) Specialized at 0:00:34
Tonight also saw the return of Chris Jones to the dirt, coming off a full road season that finished at the Tour of Britain just three days prior.
Look for the team this weekend at the first US Gran Prix of Cyclocross series race, the Planet Bike Cup in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin!